Deliver your designs to the fingertips of our millions of users. Sculpt the user interface of the mobile travel platform of tomorrow. Join our small team and take the design lead as our first User Experience Designer.
Become part of our successful, growing company Ulmon GmbH. Our travel apps City Maps 2Go and Ulmon Guides are used by over 5mio people around the globe, making us the third largest mobile travel platform worldwide.
We are an international group of experienced entrepreneurs, tech geeks, and travel enthusiasts who are passionate about what we do. We are working hard to make the next big thing in mobile travel a reality. If you have the appetite for it and want to join us for this ride in our office in beautiful Vienna–Austria, we would like to get to know you!
- User research skills–both qualitative and quantitative–help you make good design decisions in the face of constraints and pressure
- Sketches help you deliver quick, timely, inexpensive and disposable solutions for business problems
- User flows and high-fidelity wireframes help you evaluate your designs with team members and real users
- You do mockups and prototypes either alone or together with our Visual Designer and iOS Developer
- You know the iOS Human Interface Guidelines by heart and use them to deliver great screens
- Experience with tourism or travel agency customers or user research on traveling is a plus
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in interface design, interaction design, or information architecture
- Work samples showcasing UX prowess, creativity, and depth of though coupled with fluency in best practices for user-centered interface and interaction design
- Support the Ulmon team with user research, user interface design and user experience know-how in the travel guide and maps domain
- Ulmon are seven people with these roles: Visual Designer, Backend Engineer, Map Rendering Engineer, Android Developer, iOS Developer, Business Manager, Product Manager
- Ulmon has a proven track record of iOS apps. Our customers mainly use iPhones. Nevertheless iPad and Android phones, phablets and tablets are our current challenges.
The gross salary per year starts at 30.422 Euro and ends at 60.000 Euro depending on qualification and work experience.
If you feel this could be your dream job, then we would love to meet you! Send your application to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.